More silly

So the whole family was struck down by the flu last month, hence no posts. We are now at home and making a new normal. Here's some more silly for you in the mean time.

Asher: There's something in my eye (rubs it)
Me: Oh, you just lost an eyelash, see? (holding the eyelash)
Asher: Put it back!!!









The boys are learning humor, lord help us.

Asher: What flies in the sky?
Me: I don't know, what flies in the sky?
Asher: A BOAT!
Me: What?
Asher: It was a joke.


Asher also likes to get his books at night. Many times I come in and check on him and he has a lot of books or toys around him. While it might be slightly creepy that I'm taking pictures of him while he sleeps, I am his mama, so it's out of love. And a little laughter.



Also, Isaac lost a tooth! Granted this was helped out by Asher hitting him in the face with a plastic car. But, it all worked out. Ignore the pizza sauce.


And finally, in all this madness, I wish you well. I'm raising a glass to you... maybe two.


Comments