Friday Funnies

Funny things the kids have done:

Isaac moved the keyboard so it was in earshot of Asher, who was watching TV. Isaac started playing a soft tune.
Me: What're you playing, Isaac.
Isaac: I'm playing a lullaby so Asher falls asleep and I can take the remote.

(Picture not related, but still cute)


Some more funny: So, I'm not sure how it happened, but the kids saw something on TV about a rock star. So, whatever Isaac does, Asher does.



We've been outside as much as possible. Notice we are wearing a lot of PJ's. Why not?


 



Last funny note. Asher always has something in mind and a reason behind what he does, such as getting out a large silicone bowl cover to take in the sink where the plug is hard to push down. So, when we constantly found the bathroom hand towel on the other side of the toilet, I asked him about it. I thought he'd say he wanted to hide it like a game. Nope. His response was, "Sometimes I like to be a little naughty." Well, at least he's honest.

Comments