My kids are awesome

I complain about my kids sometimes, but man are they amazing. I love them so much. They impress me every day.


I see the love the boys have for each other every day. Today the boys wanted to go to Target and Isaac wanted something in particular. My rule is to use their piggy-bank money. If it is more than that, then they can ask for it for Christmas and they might get it. Today Isaac discovered he had much more than Asher and said, "It's okay Asher. I'll get something for you, too."



Asher is coming leaps and bounds with potty training. We're not quite there, but I see some great progress. Today he earned a toy after having no accidents all day. He's a smart boy and incentives actually work on him!!! Hooray!!! Now, if they just worked on Isaac. Hmm.


They have been playing together really well lately, too. I "trap" one of the boys in my arms and the other one comes to the rescue. They say, "Don't worry. I'll save you!" So sweet. Granted, they still act like normal siblings and argue over who has what toy, but it's all age-appropriate.



I love them so much.

Comments