Halloween and a tooth!

So, I realized this year that children can never make up their mind. While this shouldn't have been a surprise for me as I have witnessed my six year old take three years to get into the car each day for school, it somehow was. Luckily we had several Halloween costumes available. 

For school and trunk or treat, Isaac was the Human Torch. He's never even seen Fantastic 4, but it doesn't matter. 


For Halloween, Asher wanted to be Thomas. Of course, he decided this the night before. In true mom-fashion, I figured out how to do this and spent time on it. That of course means that he didn't want to wear it for Trunk or treat. However, my effort did pay off as Isaac wore it for Halloween night instead. Asher chose to wear Isaac's WALL-E play costume. Works for me.


Even though we only went down one side of the street, the kids cleaned up!


Lots of fun was had by all.

Since then it's just play play play all the time. Maybe that is why my house never gets dusted. Also, you might notice the giant ouchy on Asher's upper lip. He tripped and fell into the concrete step on our porch. Ouch!







Also, Isaac was visited by the tooth fairy. He's very proud of loosing his fifth tooth. Thankfully he's used to this now and wasn't scared/shocked by it anymore.



Comments