My babies are growing

Isaac has his fifth tooth loose. Crazy. He's at least excited this time. The first two were downright scary for him. Being on the spectrum is no joke. He deals with so much more than I am able to understand. I'm so thankful he has few needs. At times it feels like a lot, but then I have to take a step back and get a bit of perspective.

Isaac is doing great at school. He has a lot of friends. Many children, even those not in his class, say hello to him in the mornings. I love this. He is really thriving at his school. His teachers, counselor, and principal totally rock.

Isaac is doing well. Alex and I just received an email from his teachers saying how much they enjoy having him in class and was a good builder he is. While it might be true that all parents are receiving some email like this, it still makes me feel good. I'll take it.

Some pictures, but not many as it is slim pickings this week.






Comments