Funnies and Photos

Me: "Isaac, I see you have a booger in your nose. Can I help get it out with a tissue?"
Isaac: "No, it belongs in there."

Asher looking up in the air to nowhere and deep in thought.
Me: "Asher, what are you thinking about?"
Asher: *sigh* "Lunch"

Isaac: "If babies have broken legs, they would get a baby wheelchair."
Me: "No, they would probably be carried or be in their stroller."
Isaac: "Oh." Looks down like I just crushed an awesome idea.

Now some pictures of the kiddos having fun at home.





Asher moving to a "big bed, just like me!" Yes, he looks like a college kid since he has no frame yet. Alex needs to make a part to turn the crib into a full bed since the crib manufacturer went out of business.



Out having fun at a party:

And another party:



And the Children's Museum. Asher was there, too, but the summer babysitter and I divided and conquered that afternoon.




Overall, we are having a good time. Isaac has moved from Mozart Serenade in G to Anchors Aweigh about four months ago. In the past two months, it's all about Wall-E, he has been listening to "Sunday Clothes" (from Hello Dolly,) because it was used in the movie "Wall-E."

On a related note, Isaac knows how to have Alexa play music and loop said music. I know every lyric to Anchors Aweigh and Sunday Clothes now.

He's VERY into Wall-E right now but it is incredibly difficult to find anything from the movie since it came out 11 years ago. Even Amazon let me down despite having to make up for playing these songs on loop so many times in my house. So, if anyone stumbles across a movable Wall-E figure, please let me know.

Comments