Friday Funnies

Here are just a few things that the kids say that we find humorous.

-Asher and I were talking about different fruits, such as grapes, apples, pears, bananas including their colors, flavors, shapes.
Me: And what's this?
Asher: A pear, that's my favorite.
Me: I like them too! What do you think is mommy's favorite?
Asher: Cookies!
Me: ... (He knows me well.)

-The boys and I were talking about eye color.
Asher: I have blue eyes.
Me: Yes you do! What about Mommy?
Asher: Mommy has green eyes!
Me: You're right. Isaac has green eyes, too.
Isaac: Green eyes like Brigid! (This is the crush he hasn't seen in over a year! She left an impression.)

- This is ANYTIME and EVERYTIME Asher walks into a room.
Asher: I Asher! (Just in case you forgot)

- During a particularly storming evening
Isaac: If we don't want a tornado, we have to pray to God.
Me: Yes, we can do that.
Isaac: And then when there is no tornado, we'll say Thank You!
Me: That would be good.
Isaac: And then He'll say, "No problem!"
Alex: That's how God rolls.



Comments

Post a Comment