A month! Get ready for a lot of pictures

So, much to my surprise, it has been a month since I last posted. I don't really know how that happens. Time seems so slow some days and then it speeds up all of a sudden.

We've had a good month for the most part. Lots of play and learning. However, Alex and I feel like we have a newborn as we are up almost twice every night for the past several weeks. It's normally once of these things from one of the kids: bad dream, heard a noise (even though they sleep with noise makers), woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, looking for a toy. It's starting to take its toll. I'm crankier, just ask Alex. ☺

Here's us in and around home:














We also went to Indiana to visit family last weekend. We had such a good time with the whole family:























Thank you for a wonderful trip

Comments