Visit and play

Last weekend we went to visit family in Indiana. We tried to visit everyone, but it didn't work out. Despite that, we had a wonderful time.

First we were stuck in traffic.


We still got there in plenty of time to play outside.









And inside




The next day was all about play and spending time together. What I didn't capture was the miracle of naps! Both boys and I took a nap at the same time!!! It was AMAZING!!!





















Silliness abounded. It was a great visit with family. I actually got to sit and talk with my sisters while the kids played, which doesn't always happen. I am realizing now that I didn't get the grandparents. 

I'll get more at Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Good pictures! Great trip!! SO glad we got to see you and your's! I did a bad job of getting all the grandparents in pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment