Happy Days

Despite being a bit under the weather, the kids have been playful and happy. We've been going to parks and playing outside quite a bit lately.

One morning Alex wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home. After dropping Asher off at school, Isaac and I hung out at the park. We discovered a little creek area that you could easily walk to. We had fun throwing twigs in the water.





Since this has featured Isaac the whole time, I'll share some of Asher. The other day he saw grated parmesan cheese in the fridge and called them "Noodle cheese." I thought it would be too strong for him, so I gave him a taste thinking that one bite would be enough for him.  Apparently not. He had roughly 1/3 C of cheese for breakfast that day.


Asher also likes helping me in the kitchen. Last night we made pasta again. Alex mixes the dough and I roll it out. Asher was in on the action and he and Alex made a game of rolling the dowel back and forth. I use this because a regular rolling pin is too short.


Something funny to end. Isaac blames everything bad on Asher. For example, Isaac was opening the garage while standing on a toy with wheels. When it slipped from underneath him, he said, "Asher, don't do that" even though Asher was 10 feet away.

The other day Asher was taking a nap and Isaac was playing with Alex. When the air conditioner kicked in Isaac said, "Asher is making it too cold with him magic." Who knew Asher was related to Elsa?

Comments

  1. Or Mr. Freeze, am I right?! Ha! Isaac is too funny!
    Yay for days together at a park or wherever!
    And homemade noodles? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment