School Days

The boys seem to enjoy school this year. Isaac is in a much better school for his needs and is happy. All last year he said that school wasn't fun and hated going. Now, he can hardly wait to go. I'm so happy it's better for him.

Asher is getting much better with drop off and doesn't cry anymore. He doesn't exactly run in hopping up and down, either, but that's okay. He tells me his teacher is nice and that he plays. Already his language has blossomed SOOOO much. I am so thankful that he has such good teachers. He is starting to say four-word sentences; we have come leaps and bounds in just six weeks.

Butter!!
 Asher has been pickier about his clothes lately. He refuses to wear jeans. I assume they are too hard. I was the same way when I was little. Here he took his shirt off for the second time in one day. I was actually a little impressed that he did it by himself.

At the Magic House. They weren't supposed to get wet, but other kids were doing it.



Playing with neighbors.


In the kitchen. Making pasta with mommy.

Eating Nutella off a spoon. He takes after me.

 Playing with mommy's phone.

Comments

  1. I am so glad school is going better!! Yay for meeting needs!!

    I love the picture of the boys in the river at Magic House! The stuff of childhood!

    Mmmmmm! Pasta! Recipe, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment