Lots and lots

Sometimes time gets away from me. I don't mean for it to, but it has a way of doing that. Life happens. Normally it's because I am busy and happy and don't really think to stop and blog. I'll go with that as whining doesn't sound as good.

Here's what we've been up to since Isaac's Birthday: Playing with friends, going to the Magic House, going to the pool.








We also had a great Labor Day weekend. We spent time with family and had a wonderful visit. We played at home and at the City Museum.











I realize now that I didn't get any of Grandpa. Oops. Sorry!  Thanks for visiting, though!

Comments

  1. So fun!! I'm glad you had family in and most of the moments between last blog post and now had fun pictures to go with them!!

    The sprayground looks so cool!

    That last picture of Asher is adorable!! We loved that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment