Vacation & Catch up

Hello,

We're back from visiting Alex's brother and sister. We were brave and drove. We took break there and back with a short visit at my parents house. It was good to see my family, even if it was just a brief visit. I realize I didn't take any with the cousins or my their great-grandmother. We'll just have to schedule another trip to remedy that.





It was also great to see Alex's side of the family, too. His parents made the trip as well, so it was a full family gathering. Considering we only do this at Christmas, it was a good time as well. Having an excuse to see them at least twice a year is nice. Plus, there were some updates to catch up on, so it was good timing.

Looking at my photos, I realize I took hardly any. Geez. Here are a few from the aquarium.





Here are some from the car ride and rest stop.






Seriously, where were all the pictures? The only one I have at their aunt's house is Isaac passed out.

Clearly I did a poor job.

Guys, be prepared for group shots the next time I see you.

Comments