Time Flies

Wow, I didn't realize I was so behind on this. It seems like everyone has been just a little sick for over a month and I just haven't had the energy or inclination to put time into the blog. Sorry to my two readers.

The boys are doing well. We are thinking Asher has some hearing issues and are planning on getting these checked out soon. We think that would explain some of his speech delay. He is picking up sign-language fairly well, which is helping him communicate with less frustration.

The boys have been playing with the neighbors a lot. Since it's warm, we've been doing a lot of water play. Both watering the plants, watering the kids, and using a water table for fun.


 


I got a haircut recently to mark the start of the summer. It's been good so far. Ponytails are near impossible, but I'm learning what can be done. 
 


Fran and Vern came to visit recently and brought plants. I don't have any good outdoor pictures as we were working digging and weeding each time we were out. 
Grandpa fielding questions from Isaac

Grandma chillaxin with Asher
We also went to a celebration at Isaac's new school. They had a bubble bus and food trucks, which was awesome. They also have an amazing playscape so everyone was entertained. Isaac is looking forward to it.

Comments

  1. Yay for outdoor play!! I love the new cut! And the celebration at Isaac's new school looks rockin'!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment