Language & Visit

Both Isaac and Asher have been saying some pretty funny things lately. Isaac is trying to get away with stuff and pushing boundaries. For example, we use the remote controller as a privilege. The other day he said, "Daddy said I could have it." Conveniently Daddy was asleep, so I couldn't confirm  if he said it the night before. Hmm.

Asher is still on the precipice of his language explosion. He'll say a new word like "eeeaT" (That's 'eat' for people who don't speak parent,) and then not say it again. We've also been working on animal sounds. I point to pictures in his books and ask "Where is the fox, where is the bunny?" etc. Last night I asked, "What does the owl say?" In his very best Santa impression, he said, "HO HO." We'll continue working on it. :-)

And now for the pictures.



Stealing mommy's cereal

My sister and two of her kids came to visit over the weekend. We had a great time. We played, visited, and went to Grant's farm.












I apparently didn't take any picture of us at home with the kids playing outside in the water, but that's okay. It was a great visit. Thank you for coming.

Comments

Post a Comment