A lot

There's never enough time to do everything. I keep dreaming that Alex will take the boys to see the grandparents for a few days and I can have time to sleep, clean, and organize. It's funny how my dreams have changed over the years. Hmm.

Anyway, everyone seems to be doing generally well. Here's some pictures since that's the main point of coming here.


This past weekend, I took him to work and there was a little party right next door. We were invited to join and Isaac had a great time.




I've been planting and watering in the yard. The boys are always happy to help. Now that it is warming up, I let them.


We've been listening to a LOT of Mozart lately. One song in particular. I'm trying to teach Isaac there is more than Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, but that's all he wants to hear. You think it's cool until you have heard it 937 times. Asher is even getting into it and goes around the house humming.

Comments

  1. My kids love that one, too, as it came on a baby formula CD we had... Hopefully you can introduce lots more!!

    Kids look cute and happy!! So glad Isaac had fun at the impromptu party!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment