Spring Break

I worked while Isaac was off school, but we still managed to have a lot of fun. The boys had some good play time with each other as always.

Outdoor time whenever possible.




Looking at Lenten Roses open up.


Playing with neighbors when we could.


The highlight of the break was the trampoline park. Isaac and I had some good Isaac-Mommy time and had a lot of fun. The trampolines were my favorite, but Isaac liked the big squishy mat and foam pits the best. I had a difficult time with both as I weigh over 50 pounds and sank. Isaac walked around like Legolas on snow. He had a good time and I got a good workout, so it was great for both.




Comments

  1. I missed this post! Looks like a great time and that trampoline park looks super fun! So glad Isaac (and you) enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment