Good weekend

I had a good time playing with the kids this past weekend. Sometimes I feel as if so much is going on I can't just enjoy the moment. I made a point to do that and was rewarded with giggles and smiles.

Isaac had a hard time with some little kids this weekend, so he and I went out to the park and had a great time. We even discovered a new playground with a huge slide and new equipment. He was great at going down the slides right away. Normally he takes a while to warm up to new things that seem intimidating, but he dove right in. Not literally.



 


We also had a chance to play outside a bit even when it started getting cool.



I watched Asher this morning when Alex was at the Dr.'s and Isaac was at school. We took advantage of it just being us, which hasn't ever happened before. He approved of the breakfast out. I agreed with him.
 



Comments

  1. I love it! It's hard to get one-on-one time with each kid, but it is so nice when it happens! Yay, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment