Grateful

I am grateful we didn't loose power during the ice storm. It turned out to not be as bad as we thought, which was wonderful. It was pretty, though. These are from day 1 & 2.



I am grateful that the boys play well together. Isaac lets Asher crawl all over him.  He also takes a toy and moves it several feet away so Asher will crawl to get it.  It's essentially a game of fetch, but whatever.



I am grateful that Asher gets into things that won't hurt him.... most of the time. Sometimes he just makes a mess.



I am grateful that Asher is growing well. He is 23 lbs (90th percentile) and 29 3/4inches (95th percentile.) His head is in the 95th percentile, too.  Can you tell? ;-)

I am grateful that when Isaac got sick (again) it wasn't too bad. He's already on the mend again.  Unfortunately he is super affectionate when he's ill. This means that he gives it to Alex and me, too.  I'm grateful for an amazing body: even when ill, I can lift my boys and make food for them.

Comments

  1. What a nice post! Focusing on the positive and being grateful! And how true each blessing is! I love you, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment