Fun times with my boys

Some simple updates.  Memorial Day weekend was nice.  I explained to Isaac about our fallen servicemen, I worked in the garden, and I got to play a lot with the little one.

We also had some friends over and had a wonderful grilled meal. Sorry no pictures.

Isaac has recently discovered an empty storage tote that had toddler clothes in it.  It's become one of his favorite toys.  He pushes it around the house.  He climbs in it.  He turns it over and uses it as a seat.  Hooray for cheap entertainment!

It's been a while since we've had a picture together, so I tried doing the old in-front-of-the-mirror pose.  The odd thing is that the streaks don't show up without the camera.  Hmm.  Maybe I need to be cleaning better.  Oh, Isaac sort of says "mirror," though it sounds more like "miwwo."

During the same photo session, he also decided that he wanted to wear his "bootz"
Showing off his boots that he requested on wearing.

A few pictures of Roy, since he's taken to striking some funny poses lately.



Comments

  1. Aww! I love the picture of you and Isaac in front of the mirror! You two are adorable!!

    And so is Roy! Hooray for pets! I see us breaking down and getting one....in about five years!

    Glad you had a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment