Still not here

Sorry this is oh so very late.  My only excuse is that baby is late, too. This morning marks 40 weeks and 4 days.  

Alex has been busy around the house.  He's taken care of even more register covers, which is quite a pain.  He's also replaced light switches that needed tending-to.  And yesterday, he cleaned out the garage.  One of the larger projects has been the rocking chair, though.  It's about 100 years old and needed some major TLC.  He replaced nearly all the dowel rods with new non-brittle ones and used wood glue to help secure things & fill in all the little fissures from 100-year old dry wood.


It is now a much safer rocker.  Last night he put the finishing touches on & it looks great!  Thank you, hun!  


Here I am at 40 weeks and 1 day.  Since then I've had a few rough nights, including a night of a bad 24-hour bug.  My Dr. said the virus at 40+ weeks was the definition of hell.  I agreed.  (Another reason this post was late.)  The good news is that my extra walking and moving around makes him feel lower. So, hopefully he'll come on his own without intervention.


Comments