Grow baby grow

The title refers to Spring and baby. I'm not really very subtle. Also, I'm apologizing in advance. This post is super short.

As I've mentioned, we've been inundated with rain.  The picture below shows that despite the April showers saying, we already have flowers.  Our crab apple tree is now in full bloom and is in all it's glory.

From our front door. :-)
Baby has grown as well.  I'm at 24 weeks and feeling bigger every day.  Sorry about the photography composition.  Little One has been waking me up at 5:00 each morning and getting back to sleep has been difficult.  At the end of the day, I simply didn't care what I was wearing.  I did button my cardigan, so you could get a better view.



Comments

  1. The tree is beautiful and so are you! We don't care what you are wearing! I'm glad to get the post and happy to see the pictures, but if you are too tired, we understand that, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment