Snow, Roy, Room

This past week was pretty good.  DH and I have been a bit under the weather.  Nothing too bad, but enough to not be 100%.

This past Saturday the weatherman predicted a dusting.  Sunday morning we woke up to over 5 inches of snow.  While completely unexpected, it was rather pretty. It wasn't so bad as the temperature warmed up considerably (40's.)  Plus, everything was almost gone today.  Roy tends to eat the freshly fallen snow.  Maybe it's a texture thing.  Anyway he and DH seemed to enjoy the outdoors.

Also, I took Christine's suggestion and made a change to my craft room as well as adding a bit more storage.  I think it already looks better.  I don't have curtains up yet since I'm working on a big project right now, but hopefully now that everything is set up doing a few quick stitches won't take very long.  Now, if I can just get DH to hang the curtain rod. :-)


What do you think of the changes?

Comments

  1. A+ You are on the ball getting things done! I think the room looks more pulled together now!

    And Roy is super cute in the snow! I love that he and Alex go out there together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment