Vase and Dishwasher

Now that all the Christmas decorations are down, the living room looks a bit dull.  Fortunately, I have just the decoration to brighten up the room.  If you recall, the concept for the room was grey and yellow.  Well, the grey is covered by the wall color.  The yellow was going to primarily be with decorations and pillows, throws, etc.

In the fall, my mother-in-law (MIL) came to visit & we did quite a bit of shopping.  I happened upon this vase and had to have it.  There aren't many times that I actually can say that, so I went ahead and purchased it.  What do you think?  I liked it on the mantle, but DH wasn't so sure.  I think it looks fine on the book shelf, though.



Also, drum roll.... we now have a new dishwasher! Hooray!  It is a Maytag stainless steel (inside and out) beauty.  The best part is that it works.  It is also very quite.  It doesn't have the feature like the last one of a top dish rack that falls off on one side nearly every time you pull it out.  Oh, and it works. :-)  I love not having to wash flatware by hand.  It saves us sooo much time.  Oh, and the best part - it works.



Coming soon - our living room furniture!

Comments

  1. Love the vase, but the dishwasher looks incredible! And it works! The best part! Happy days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment