Where are the pictures?

This past week went well.  Work, house maintenance, knitting, and going to a baby shower took up most of my time.  Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures.  I knitted a headband for a charity, but turned it in today.  I've seen many people with knitted headbands lately & have even seem them show up in cute shops, so I figured, it would be something I could do quickly, yet someone would still enjoy it. I've been a little sluggish on getting it done, so it's a good thing that it was just a headband.  What does it look like, well, it's blue & a waffle pattern.  Sorry. Honestly, it didn't even occur to me to take a picture.

It was based on this pattern, but is only a few rows high.
ravelry.com
Also, something that DH and I have noticed, but haven't shared, is Roy's propensity to watch us drive away.  We take efforts to make sure he doesn't have separation anxiety, but he does run to the front to watch us drive off.  He typically watches DH leave the back door, then runs to front window and sits there for a few minutes to see if he will come back soon.  Here is Roy watching DH back out of the driveway. 

Comments