Hostas & a Charcoal Smoker

Just an update of the past couple of weeks.  My mother-in-law came to visit a few weekends ago and brought two beautiful Sum-&-Substance hostas.  They look wonderful in a shaded area of the back yard. It seems as though everyone in the neighborhood has a type of hosta with white and green leaves.  This new type with very large chartreuse leaves will really stand out.  We plan on having several types in this shady corner to make a pretty hosta garden.



In other news, my dear husband (DH) finally agreed to get a grill (he was worried about space at first since we don't have a patio.)  He bought a smoker/grill!  It's nice being able to have perfectly cooked veg and meat.  It's now truly summer. :-)



Comments

  1. I love the hostas! I wish we had a shady spot in our yard for them...since I don't, I'll live vicariously through you!

    Love the grill! Good choice! When are you having a cook out? I'm there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment