Happy Easter

The boys were sick over Easter, but we still had fun with Alex's parents who came to visit. I'm sorry I was so bad about getting pictures. They had a good time playing, eating candy, and just snuggling.



The boys came down with a cold and had stuffy noses, coughs, and ear aches, but it didn't last long. They assured me they were well enough for Easter candy and an indoor easter egg hunt. :-)




I'm so glad Alex's parents came in. Thank you Fran and Vern for celebrating Easter with us.

We also received a bonus fourth winter last night. The tap-tap of sleet was very musical at least. Everyone is ready for Spring. Hopefully it will come soon.



Comments

  1. I didn't realize you had company! Looks like it was a fun Easter, even though the boys were sick. Hopefully everyone is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment