Family

This past weekend, we visited family in Indiana. It is so wonderful that so many people were able to get together at the same time. The kids were awesome together and everyone was healthy. This is no small feat when you have 8 kids running around together. I'm so thankful I was able to spend time with my sisters, parents, and grandmother. I unfortunately don't have as many pictures as I should, but let the lack of images prove the quality of the conversation and visit.











And of course, the bell made a big impression on my kids.


The drive home was a little more interesting than I would have liked, but everyone seemed to drive relatively well, so we were safe.



Comments

  1. Yay for fun times with family! I am so glad when we all cross paths. Life is so fast and so short, that I am happy whenever we get to be together! Your boys look content in the car on the way home, even if it was snowing outside! Brrr!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment