Sleepy

It's amazing what your body can endure when you have a newborn. It's this amazing feat of functioning with under 4 hours of sleep a night. Your body adjusts as if acclimating to a new climate. However, once that adjustment period is over, you rely on sleep again. Then, when you don't get sleep, you turn into a zombie. That's been me the past couple of days. I'm finally catching up, but it's throwing me for a loop.

But, enough about me. You're here for the kids.

Isaac is doing well. He really enjoyed Valentine's Day and all the candy and cards that came with it. 

Asher is happy and learning. He's gotten into a stage where he bonks us on the face with his open hand. I'm not loving this. I recall Isaac going through the same phase. When that happens, we just stop holding/carrying him and put him on the ground. At this point he normally screams at us. It's lovely.

Below are a few pictures from this week. We were able to get outside, but I've not been thinking about my phone, so no pictures.




Comments

  1. I like the placement of the Strega Nona book next to Asher eating pasta!! Perfect!

    I hope you are getting more sleep and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment