Once a month

This used to be a once a week blog. It is becoming a once a month blog. Sorry guys. Here's a recap: Christmas at Alex's parents, post-Christmas at my parent's house, Alex was sick for a week, Alex was REALLY sick and in the hospital with diverticulitis for several days, his mom and my mom came to help out. That was our month.

Let's start with the festivities, Christmas:

It was wonderful seeing everyone at Alex's parent's house. The kids had a great time playing with their cousin and family.

Making a ginger-bread house.



Aunt Carrie reading with great voices.

Asher stealing candy before we open presents.

Presents!!




Obligatory family shot


I don't care if it's cold, I want to go outside.

Christmas at my parent's and sister's house.




Back at our house with our own Christmas.



Trains were a hit.



Christmas concert after Christmas b/c so many kids were sick before. Isaac wasn't really into it, but he danced while everyone sang.


I have no pictures of Alex's mom and my mom coming to help out, but we are so very thankful for their help while Alex was in the hospital and afterwards when he was recovering.

Comments

  1. I like the whirlwind recap!! Fun times at Christmas and we don't have to wait suspense-fully to find out if Alex is out of the hospital. Glad you had family to help and glad Alex is doing better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment