Hmm

I recall when this blog was weekly.  Well, life happens.  These past two weeks we had a lot of life happening.  Alex was in the hospital for 6 days with severe abdominal pain. It turned out to be diverticulitis. Apparently my mid-thirties husband is really 60. Thank God for good neighbors and a supportive family. When I called, Fran dropped everything and came to help out. Alex got the help he needed and so did we. Thank you, Fran.  My family and friends were also very supportive. It was hard keeping it all together.  Life is getting back to normal now. Thank you, all!

Now, let's talk kiddos. Isaac was amazing through all of this. He knew something was up and was very good with Grandma and me. Asher was less than cooperative, but he's 18 months. I couldn't exactly ask a lot from him.

Pictures. It's been so long, I'm not going to preface any of these.  Suffice it to say life continued even when things were crazy.

 



Block Party



 



 




 



Comments

  1. Life does go on, thank goodness! And thank goodness for the resiliency of youth! I am so glad you had Fran and great neighbors to help. I still haven't heard the whole story...some day! Your boys are beautiful and growing!! Love that you got some pictures through it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment