Car and Uh-oh

Asher is talking a little more each day. He says "hi" to everyone. He'll say the beginning consonant of a word for lots of things, but not much else. He still says "car" all the time. It's really very cute. He uses this for cars, trucks, and trains. He's starting to say "uh-oh" now, which is equally adorable.

Ash is in the all-about-mommy phase. He's going through the 18-month separation anxiety stage where he cries if I leave the room. I've had a little shadow a lot lately. He's on my hip a lot, but I actually kind of love it b/c he's not a super-snuggly kid.

He's also growing a ton. Right now he's working on eating and sleeping and good at both. The other day he ate a 3-egg omelette by himself, much to the disappointment of Alex, whose lunch it really was. Ash is sleeping up to 13 hours at night and then taking a 4-hour nap in the day. I know this won't last, but man, do I envy him.

 




Isaac is doing well, too. He's loving school and thriving there. He likes his friends and teachers and always has a good time. He's getting better about telling me what they do each day, which is a big improvement in his conversation skills.




Comments

  1. Yay for growth for both your boys! That's a lot of sleep for Asher, but I bet you see a lot of growth, too! Cool! Love the language coming out, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment