Back on track...

Hello everyone.  Isaac is getting more and more of his own personality and determined to do things even when it doesn't really work out for Alex or me.  I've discovered a few work arounds.  For example, he is currently sitting on my shoulders as I write this b/c he wants to be a part of what I'm doing.. always.  Even the bathroom isn't safe.  However, I've read that contributes to potty training, so I'm going with it.  We aren't there yet, but I think it will be in the next six months. (My sisters are laughing at me, I know.)

Here is Isaac showing off a felt fedora, mowing over a grill grate, and sporting one shoe.  You know, like you do.



Roy isn't to be forgotten in this post.  We have recently had some rain.  Whenever he comes inside, I have him walk on a towel to dry off his paws.  If it's been raining hard, I will also dry off his back.  One evening I got distracted and left the towel on him.  He didn't seem to mind.
This is my blanky - I will love it, hug it, and call it George.

I have a little video, too.  Be warned, this is quite telling of Isaac's behavior.

Comments

  1. 1.) If you think that Isaac is ready for potty training, you are probably right! I am not laughing. I am fairly confident that I missed an opportunity with Olivia when she was 17 months old, and then it didn't come around again until almost two and a half!

    2.) Of course food is better from your bowl!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment