This crazy life

I gotta say, life has been crazy lately. Work has been heavy. Every other week I don't catch my breath.

The boys are great. They are pushing all my buttons. It's age-appropriate naughtiness. Never being bad. Just naughty, like putting salt for ice in Roy's outside water bowl. Not that bad.

The weather has been crazy. Between 30 and 85 these past two weeks, so it really shapes what we can do.

I have a lot to catch up one. First, Asher turned two and received wonderful presents from family. The tricycle, trampoline, and toys were a big hit. Thank you all.



The rest of the time has gone well.  Isaac is getting funnier all the time. The other day, he was throwing a fit. I said, "That's enough. You are done having a fit." He said, "I'm not done. ... I am going to have 5 more."

When we were riding the elevators at work, I stepped back when the doors opened to let people off. This alarmed Isaac who grabbed my hand. He said, "Mommy, don't get separated."


Helping daddy mow

Vacuum version of telephone




Comments

  1. Looks like good times! Even if they are busy! Love the vacuum telephone!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment