Ups and Downs

My time with my kids is typically great. I try to be an active playmate with them as I don't get to spend much time with them during the week. We laugh, rough-house, tickle, play, and get up to general minor shenanigans. It's quite fun, really.  It's also tiring. Sometimes I just want quiet play, but I don't think either is ready for that yet. 

This week has been pretty good, we've been able to play outside and see friends. 



When we couldn't be outside, we play inside in whatever box, container is closest. These are all sorts of things - most of the time they are elevators somehow.

Still having fun with the slide.

Paw Patrol sweatshirt ears. He's tickled with them.

Comments

  1. You are doing a great job, Heidi! And just think that all that active play adds steps to your exercise routine! (Also, I love that Asher is missing a shoe on the slide! Cute!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all staged photos. I removed a shoe for authenticity. ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment