Catch up

Sorry I've been so behind on my post. I have a few good reasons, but nothing compelling. Anyway, I'll get to it. The last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun.  We played outside a lot and went to the zoo.  The boys are growing and learning all the time. Asher is getting into everything and learning boundaries. He's also learning a few more words. The other day he said "pick up." Granted I haven't heard him say it since, but his words are coming.






Last weekend my brother and family came into town. It was a wonderful and relaxing visit. We ate a lot, talked a lot, and had a great time hanging out and going to the city museum. I had never done that before, so I had a lot of fun.  It was almost visually overwhelming, but very fun. Isaac pushed his comfort level and ended up having a great time.

I'm amazed at how bad my pictures are. Sorry about that.



 

 

 


Comments

  1. Looks like a fun visit! I bet Aunt Beki and Uncle Wilson were instant hits with such a fun day! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment