Here's what happening

I realize that I need to work on my titles. Considering this is a mommy-blog, it's not something I put a lot of time into. I know you are only here for the pictures and cute anecdotes anyway.  And, well, that's what I provide. Titles be damned.

For some reason Asher likes to drink water from non-fresh water sources. The neighbor's bird bath (thankfully it was cleaned out that day) and the water table in our backyard. I guess he's building up his immune system.
 




 

 

We've been playing outside as much as possible. Yesterday morning we had a lot of fun at the park and playground.





 

 

Since you've stuck around this long, you'll get to hear some of Isaac's funny lines. The other day he was throwing trash away in the bins outside and Asher was trying to close the lid. Isaac turned to him and said, "No Ash, I'm working hard!"

At the playground Isaac had an exchange with a woman with a nose ring. "Did you miss your ear and put it in your nose?" After she stopped laughing and said, "Yes, that's what happened." He said, "Do you need to go home and fix it?"

Isaac asked me the other day if I wanted to eat rocks. I said no. He replied, "Because your teeth would fall out?"

Bonus pics:
We've been taking walks, too. Today I was able to spot some late blooms.

 





Comments

  1. Did you miss your ear and put it in your nose? Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'm dying!! And the follow-up is even better!!!!

    I love the picture with both boys swinging under the tree! Sweet!

    And is that third picture a mum? Or a dahlia? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment