Easter

Over the Easter weekend, I went to my mother's house with the kids. Alex stayed home and worked on the yard, wood working, and actual work.

We had a great time visiting with family.  It was so nice to see everyone and spend time with them. Good conversation, good food, and a good time was had by all.  It was much warmer and drier than expected, but no complaints here!


Down by the creek...




Ringing the farm bell.  This was a huge hit and Isaac was out there ringing all the time!!

Playing over at Stephanie's house



Easter Sunday, somehow the Easter Bunny got inside. My mother said she left the living room door open.  That must have been it.  He also left a bunch of eggs outside, too.









Hanging out with Grandpa Steve.

Ringing the bell again and hanging out with Grandma.  They did this a lot while I was able to nap, shower, pack up again. This was great.

Last minute cousin play.

On the way back home, we stopped by Alex's parents house for lunch and to stretch our legs.  It was great to run around and have real food.  Thank you! Isaac also lucked out in being able to see the garbage truck go by.  Grandma and Grandpa watched with him. :-)



Comments

  1. Aww!! I love these photos! I wish I could have seen you, but it looks like you had a great visit. My favorite picture is the one of you with your boys outside looking at Isaac. Be still my heart! You are a great mama!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment