Asher is five months old! He is growing well and eating a lot. He's still not a great sleeper, but that will come. He's getting a bottom tooth, butI haven't been able to get a picture of that yet.
- Grabbing hair / glasses
- Chewing on toys
- Rolling over
- Blowing raspberries
- Making noises
- The alligator-wrestling diaper-changing show we do about 10 times a day.
- Jumping in his bouncer
- Not being able to roll back on his belly
- Being left alone for more than 20 seconds
- Having his face wiped off after meals
- Being fed after the INSTANT he decides he's had enough.