A bit behind

I'm a little slow getting this out this week.  I have a feeling that this will be the norm for a while.

Alex's parents came this past weekend.  His mom was here last weekend, but this time his dad came too.  They were a big hit with both kids and even Roy!





I forgot to show you last week: Alex made a toy chest for Asher's room.  We have SOOO many toys that Isaac has grown out of and hand-me-downs from cousins.  We needed a place for them.  It looks great.


Also, I forgot to mention that Alex swears that Asher can hold a bottle. Hee Hee.

The boys are doing well and I'm loving it!





Comments

  1. What beautiful children you have made!! I'm so glad Fran and Vern are close(ish). I LOVE the last picture of you with your boys!! And kudos to Alex!! Awesome job on the toy chest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! You have a beautiful family. You need more pictures of you, too. - KL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment