Thursday already!

This week has flown by.  I'd love to have an exciting excuse of why this post is so late in the week, but I can't really come up with anything.  Except, I was out of town for a few days and trapped in a hotel elevator and the ceiling started getting lower and lower until I had to lay down so I wouldn't be flattened.  I even yelled at the manager afterwards and said, "What if I had been pregnant; I would have been crushed!" Wait... that was my dream.  Nevermind.  I really don't have a good excuse.  I've been tired lately.  Perhaps it's becuase I've been having crazy dreams and restless nights.  Hey, that actually sounds like a somewhat-legitimate excuse.  We'll go with that.

To make it up to you I have a great video.


And some pictures of Isaac in the highchair while looking at himself in the iPad.




Comments