Happy & Healthy

We are finally over the sniffles, which is wonderful.  I'll cut to the chase of the pictures and fun tidbits as I don't have much else.


Chillin like a villain.

Some fun things:
  • Isaac has eaten watermelon successfully and liked it.  It just took him a few tries.
  • He is starting to wall cruise.  So, just like furniture cruising, but now using the wall to support himself as he moves around.
  • He is actually petting Roy now instead of pulling out his hair.  If he just stopped pulling out Mommy and Daddy's hair, that would be awesome.  I've started using the same instructions of being gentle with hair.  We'll see if it works.
  • He's not a big fan of strawberries.
  • One of his new favoriate proteins is cod.
  • Everything still goes in his mouth.  For example, last night I found that he put a piece of Roy's dog food in there.  I fished it out, but he was munching away on it.  Super.
  • He makes the "t" sound very well.
  • He says, "Momma" a lot, but it's not in association with me.
  • Turning lights on and off are very cool for him.  He does take direction and will flip the switch if you ask him.
  • He's quite affectionate when sleepy.  Lots of hugs and kisses.  It's quite sweet.
Alex's aunt sent a home made crib quilt for Isaac a few weeks ago for his birthday.  It's beautiful!  He already lays his head on it when he's crawling around.  It's very cute.

Comments

  1. Awww! The quilt is beautiful!! I love it!

    I like the tidbits about Isaac, too! Fun!

    He's adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment