Guess who is 10 months old! It's gone so quickly. Here are some of the latest pictures of Isaac.
- bath time
- being outside
- any of Roy's toys
- eating mommy's toast (especially if it has butter and a bit of jam)
- finding new ways of communication (saying "MMMMM" back and forth, for example.)
- getting into ANYTHING dangerous
- having his mouth wiped off after eating
- having his diaper changed (he crawls away or cries)
- going to bed
- being put in the activity jumper
- being taken away from something he was actively doing
He loves being outdoors and has enjoyed this awesome weather.