Mother & great weather

My mother came to visit this past week and I am so glad.  Sometimes you just need your mother. :-)  She baked cookies, helped sort Isaac's clothes (as he is always growing out of his current size,) and helped baby-proof the house with outlet covers. 

Her visit allowed us to complete errands and have an evening out with Alex.  The latter was much needed and very nice.

On my way to work the other morning, I caught this:  Attack of the 18 lb baby!!


I also  have a few of him looking generally cute.  It's not often I let him linger with just a diaper on, but this recent weather has been great & it was warm in the house.


We've also taken advantage of the weather by enjoying the outdoors!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad she came and you all had a great visit!! Nights out are necessary!! And Isaac continues to be super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment